Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Count your change...

One of my favorite stories from the High Holy Day collections of my colleagues is about change. Hanging near the door or propped by the register at many stores is a small sign that says: "Count your change before you leave." One of those colleagues saw a fitting holy day message there: before you leave the synagogue on Yom Kippur, be sure you look back on the 10 days and count how you've changed.

Well this isn't Tishrei and I don't do sermons on this blog, but it is time to count the change. With my impending move to Washington, I had put the blogging on hold. Then, last week, Meet The Press unveiled their new set. It got me thinking that this is time to change our set. Send me your feedback and suggestions. I'm counting the change.

1 comment:

  1. Helene Messer pointed out to me: 1. she hates the new layout. 2. "You are not 'Meet the Press.'

    ReplyDelete